Colt AR-15 Magazine, Mil-Spec 20 rd .223/5.56 NATO Non-tilt
The new and improved AR-15 Magazine features a stronger Steel Body for longer service life and greater resistance to damage than the traditional, aluminum bodied AR-15 magazine. The Enhanced Anti-Tilt Follower and Chrome Silicon Spring contribute to reliable feeding, even after long term storage fully loaded or prolonged use.
Made in the USA to Military Specifications, these AR-15 Magazines can be counted on to perform reliably at the range, in competition, or in the field. This particular magazine features a high performance steel body with strong heavy guage steel to ensure durability. It holds a maximum of 20 rounds of .233 remington/5.56mm NATO caliber ammo.
Caliber: .223 Remington/5.56mm NATO
Capacity: 20 Round
Material: High performance steel body - strong heavy-gauge steel
Follower: Polymer Anti-Tilt (Green)
Spring: Chrome Silicon
Fits: Standard Pattern Colt AR-15 Rifles and similar clones chambered in .223 Remington or 5.56 NATO.
The following states have restrictions on "high capacity" magazines:
- 10 Round- CA, MA, MD, NY, HI
- 15 Round- NJ
- We cannot ship to these states unless purchased by a Law Enforcement Agency
Gun Sales Are Permitted To Public Safety Only:
- Sworn Law Enforcement officers, including Federal, State, County, & City (Includes retired L.E. officers with "retired" credentials)
- EMT's, Fire Fighters, Volunteer Fire Fighters, and Paramedics
- Military personnel including Reservists and National Guard with I.D. (Includes retired Military with "retired" credentials)
- Military veterans medically and honorably discharged with retired ID or DD-214
- Corrections Officers, including Parole and Probation Officers
- State Licensed Security Companies (Loomis, RAM, etc.) also includes State Licensed Armed Security Officers
- Court Judges, District Attorneys and Deputy District Attorneys
- LE Academy Cadets with enrollment documentation from the Academy